Quality InspectorWednesday 04 September 2019, 9:00 am
Salary: Dependent on Experience/Skills/Qualification
Hours: 40 hours per week - 6.30am to 2.30pm and 2.30pm to 10.30pm, Monday to Friday, weekly rotation
VIP-Polymers are recruiting for a Quality Inspector to join the Quality Department with immediate effect.
The role will involve ensuring all product manufactured and processes carried out comply with the standards of the Company’s declared quality system and/or customer-specific requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure that all products are manufactured to the prescribed customer requirements and standards.
- Reject all products that do not meet quality standards.
- To perform visual and dimensional checks.
- To be reactive to quality concerns and have the ability to find a resolution in a timely manner.
- Document inspection outcomes and any corrective actions that were taken.
- Provide training to production when required to improve quality standards.
The successful candidate will:
- Be proficient in IT Skills.
- Have good analytical ability and a keen eye for detail.
- Be able to work to deadlines and constraints.
- Be proactive.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the company.
- Be flexible in working hours (shift work will be required).
- Provide support and feedback in a constructive manner to members of the production team.
Please send a copy of your CV to:
Personnel & Development Manager
15 Windover Road