Temporary Quality InspectorTuesday 13 August 2019, 4:18 pm
Salary: £8.75 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week (night shift)
Job Type: Temporary
VIP-Polymers are recruiting for a Quality Inspector to join the Quality Department on a temporary basis, with immediate effect.
The role will involve ensuring all product manufactured and processes carried out comply with the standards of the Company’s declared quality system and/or customer-specific requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure that all products are manufactured to the prescribed customer requirements and standards.
- Reject all products that do not meet quality standards.
- To perform visual and dimensional checks.
- To be reactive to quality concerns and have the ability to find a resolution in a timely manner.
- Document inspection outcomes and any corrective actions that were taken.
- Provide training to production when required to improve quality standards.
The successful candidate will:
- Be proficient in IT Skills.
- Have good analytical ability and a keen eye for detail.
- Be able to work to deadlines and constraints.
- Be proactive.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the company.
- Be flexible in working hours (shift work will be required).
- Provide support and feedback in a constructive manner to members of the production team.
Please send a copy of your CV to:
Personnel & Development Manager
15 Windover Road