An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Huntingdon site for a new Machine Operator to be part of our Manufacturing team.
£9.50 per hour for rotating Day Shift and £10.50 per hour for Night Shift
(40 hours per week – Monday to Friday)
Continental Shift £10.50 per hour for Day Shift and £11.50 per hour for Night
Shift (48 hours per week – Monday to Thursday)
Job Type: Permanent
Established in 1923, VIP-Polymers Ltd has been at the forefront of polymer engineering and are
now recognised as one of the leading global providers of sealing solutions for a number of
- Pipelines for the transportation of drinking and dirty water
- Tunnels, ensuring they remain watertight
- Rail, having developed a number of sealing, noise suppression and anti-vibration
We are currently seeking Machine Operators to be part of the manufacturing team at our Huntingdon site.
The Machine Operator will:-
- Operate the designated press to the agreed standards and production rates;
- Comply with health and safety requirements, including wearing of PPE;
- Inspect product to ensure compliance with the Company’s quality standards;
- Trim product to required finished standard;
- Pack product to the required standard;
- Correctly record numbers of products made;
- Maintain good housekeeping.
The successful candidates will ideally have worked within a manufacturing/factory environment,
possess excellent communication skills both written and oral and have good numerical ability. A flexible approach and the ability to work under own initiative are essential.
VIP are passionate about our people and strive to develop our staff so that they reach their full
potential. We offer a competitive benefits package including:
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays (1 extra day per year up to a maximum of 25 days)
- Contributory pension plan and free life assurance
- Free eye examinations
- Free onsite parking and company T-Shirts.
Please send a copy of your CV to
Personnel and Development Manager,
15 Windover Road, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 7EB