Internal Sales Executive – VIP Polymers – Huntingdon, 10:41 am
Posted: 24 July 2023
Salary: £25 – £30k dependent on experience/knowledge/skills
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m., Monday – Friday
Job Type: Permanent
Established in 1923, VIP-Polymers Ltd have been at the forefront of polymer engineering and are now recognised as one of the leading global providers of sealing solutions for a number of applications:
- Pipelines, for the transportation of drinking and dirty water.
- Tunnels, ensuring they remain watertight.
- Rail, having developed a number of sealing, noise suppression and anti-vibration components.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Sales Executive to join our Team. If you are looking to progress your career, we have the position for you.
Whilst this is a new role, there is the scope to make it a pivotal part of our Sales force and customer facing team. As Internal Sales Executive you will be key to maintaining a close relationship with
existing and potential customers, ensuring they are fully up to date with our products and support. Handle incoming telephone, email and website enquiries effectively and efficiently, taking
ownership of follow up activities to convert quotations to orders. Manage and maintain customer accounts, ensuring that the CRM system remains up to date. You will also work alongside the
planning, customer service and development team to ensure customer orders and projects are managed and their expectations on lead times are met.
We are looking for someone who is willing and able to grow the role eventually attending customer visits with the Account Manager or individually.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have experience in a customer facing environment.
- Be able to maintain and update our CRM system including data cleansing.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Have proven organisational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Possess good time management and be deadline focused.
- Be a good team player with a positive “can do” attitude who actively and positively engages with colleagues with an initiative-taking approach to change and self-development.
- Have acquired a good working knowledge of Microsoft office software amongst other strong IT skills.
- Hold a clean driving licence.
Salary will be commensurate to the experience/knowledge of the successful candidate.
VIP are passionate about our people and strives to develop our staff so that they reach their full potential. We offer a competitive benefits package including:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Contributory pension plan and free life assurance
- Free onsite parking and company uniform