A pipe jointing compound based on a vegetable soap lubricant for use with water pipes and mains.
It has been specially formulated to enable the easy and speedy fixing of sealing joints on nearly all pipe materials including rubber, plastic ,clay ,cast iron and concrete.
This particular lubricant has the following benefits:
- Fully WRAS Approved
- Cost effective
- Minimal soap bleeding in hot climates
- Based on renewable vegetable resources
- Multipurpose and suitable for all piping materials
- Easy to apply on pipes
- Excellent lubrication and slip
- Mineral oil-free, for maximum material compatibility
- Free of Tallow and other animal fats
Typical Physical Properties:
- Appearance at room temperature Soft amber gel
- Solids Content * Typically 15-30%
- pH at 10% Typically 10
- Density at 20 degrees C Typically 1.0
* Based on moisture analyzer at 130 degrees C
- Apply lubricant as per the pipe manufacturers recommendation
- Available in 0.5kg, 1.0kg and 2.5kg
- WRAS &BS6920 – Approved Product
Available in the following sizes:
Typically used with plastic pipe material for drinking water installations it is a liquid form of vegetable-based technology which easily washes away once the pipe has been securely connected and fixed in position. The liquid consistency ensures the suitability for jointing drinking water installations with hard to reach areas.
40ml Spray Can
This unique compressed technology provides the same spray pattern as a conventional 400ml aerosol and is less flammable so can be stored safely.
A new generation silicone spray lubricant incorporating advanced spray technology for jointing water, soil and waste drainage and gas pipes.