Machine OperatorFriday 06 November 2020, 10:11 am
Salary: £9.05 per hour rotating days, £9.80 per hour Night Shift
Hours: 40/48 hours per week, Mon – Fri/Mon-Thurs/Tues-Fri
Job Type: Permanent
We are currently seeking Machine Operators to be part of the manufacturing team at our Huntingdon site.
The Machine Operator will:-
- Operate the designated press to the agreed standards and production rates;
- Comply with health and safety requirements, including wearing of PPE;
- Inspect product to ensure compliance with the Company’s quality standards;
- Trim product to required finished standard;
- Pack product to required standard;
- Correctly record numbers of product made;
- Maintain good housekeeping.
The successful candidates will ideally have worked within a manufacturing/factory environment, possess excellent communication skills both written and oral and good numerical ability. A flexible approach and the ability to work under own initiative are essential.
VIP are passionate about our people and strive to develop our staff so that they reach their full potential.
We offer a competitive benefits package including:
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays (1 extra day per year up to maximum of 25 days)
- Contributory pension plan
- Free onsite parking and company uniform
- Free eye examinations
Please send a copy of your CV to:
Michele Chopping Personnel & Development Manager
15 Windover Road