22 August 2022
Commensurate with experience and knowledge.
37½ hours per week, 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Established in 1923, VIP-Polymers Ltd have been at the forefront of polymer engineering and are now recognised as one of the leading global providers of sealing solutions for a number of applications:
- Pipelines, for the transportation of drinking and dirty water.
- Tunnels, ensuring they remain watertight.
- Rail, having developed a number of sealing, noise suppression and anti-vibration components.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Huntingdon site for a Product and Process Development Engineer to be part of our Operations Team. If you are looking to progress your career, we have the position for you.
As Product and Process Development Engineer you will be key in supporting the development of commercially viable products to meet customer requirements from concept to realisation through strong liaison between Operations, Technical, Quality, Sales and Customer Service.
The successful candidate will:-
- Be proficient in using 3D CAD.
- Possess a strong foundation in designing focusing on intricate detail.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Have proven organisation skills and close attention to detail.
- Possess good time management skills and be deadline focused.
- Have the ability to work in a team or on own initiative.
- Be able to demonstrate analytical and creative thinking with the ability to filter relevant information through a clear, informed point of view.
If you have these qualities, we would like to hear from you.
Salary will be commensurate subject to the level of experience and qualification of the successful candidate.
VIP are passionate about our people and strives to develop our staff so that they reach their full potential. We offer a competitive benefits package including:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Contributory pension plan and free life assurance
- Long service rewards
- Company sick pay scheme
- Free eye examinations
- Free onsite parking and company uniform