Quality and Systems InspectorFriday 03 March 2017, 4:22 pm
Salary: subject to knowledge/skills & experience
Hours: 6.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. and 2.30 p.m. to 10.30 p.m. weekly rotation
Job Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Huntingdon site for a Quality and Systems Inspector to be part of our Quality Assurance team. If you are looking to progress your career, we have the position for you.
The Quality and Systems Inspector will:-
- Inspect production processes regarding Quality, Health and Safety and the Environment.
- Identify risks and opportunities throughout the business
- Assist with corrective actions and identify preventive measures.
- Product sampling and analysis (dimensions and physical properties).
- Create and review Manufacturing Instruction Sheets (MISs)
The successful candidate will have a proven quality assurance background, possess good attention to detail, be capable of working under their own initiative and as part of a team, have excellent communications skills, coupled with a proactive and flexible approach to achieving results. An appetite for learning and self-development will be essential.
Ideally, you will have GCSE Grade C (and above) in English (written and oral) and Mathematics (or equivalent) and strong IT literacy, especially Microsoft Office. You should be in good physical health as this role is active and will require physical lifting and handling of product).
Salary will be commensurate to the skills/experience of the successful candidate.
VIP are passionate about our people and strive to develop our staff so that they reach their full potential. We offer a competitive benefits package including:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Contributory pension plan and free life assurance
- Long service rewards
- Company sick pay scheme
- Free eye examinations
- Free onsite parking and company uniform
Please send a copy of your CV to:
Personnel & Development Manager
VIP Polymers Ltd
15 Windover Road