Customer Service RepresentativeFriday 09 June 2017, 4:00 pm
Salary: subject to knowledge/skills & experience
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Mon-Fri
Job Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Huntingdon site for a Customer Service Representative to be part of our Customer Service team. If you are looking to progress your career, we have the position for you.
The Customer Service Representative will:-
- be the customer’s point of contact;
- maintain close communication with specified major clients both home and overseas
- process customer orders, ensuring delivery requirements can be met;
- manage the order book;
- deal with all import/exports, arranging and liaising with external contacts and customs.
- plan and schedule shipments to customers and arrange suitable transportation;
- ensure customer complaints are dealt with and responded to;
- obtain Certificates of Conformity from the QA Department;
- maintain an accurate filing system;
- Despatch – arrange carrier’s paperwork, working closely with FGS.
- Regular monthly contact with a dedicated list of customers:-
The successful candidate will have 3 years proven customer service experience, knowledge/ experience of the Sage ERP system, possess excellent communications skills, coupled with a proactive and flexible approach to achieving results. The International Trade Operations and Procedures (ITOPS) qualification is desirable but not essential.
Salary will be commensurate to the skills/experience of the successful candidate.
VIP are passionate about our people and strive to develop our staff so that they reach their full potential. We offer a competitive benefits package including:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Contributory pension plan and free life assurance
- Long service rewards
- Company sick pay scheme
- Free eye examinations
- Free onsite parking and company uniform
Please send a copy of your CV to:
Personnel & Development Manager
VIP Polymers Ltd
15 Windover Road